Skip to main content

Process of a Painting

I hoped you would like to see my process for completing a painting.
First Step
This is a photo of the work with all my paint bushes out.
Middle Step
Final Step, the color was skewed in the first photos so I am being consistent.
Almost done
Wildflowers in a Vase is Acrylic on Stretched Canvas.  It measures 11" x 14."  It is for sale.  The last photo shows its true colors.
Wildflowers in a Vase for Sale





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookseller

In addition to selling fine art, I sell books at  www.amazon.com .  The books are listed under Marni Smith.

Recommendations

Is there any specific fine art that my viewers would like to see?  Most of my works are acrylic landscapes, portraits, and still lifes. I am interested in other mediums as well especially charcoal and oil paints.